I need help finding a good free e-mail service.

Any suggestions that you guys can come up with will be very helpful. I don't like hotmail so we can leave that out from the start. Thanks for you time.

- D

I've been using Yahoo and Excite for many years now. Yahoo has been the more reliable of them in the recent past, though both are acceptable.

Send me your current address (I know we've emailed before, but it's on my work address book) and I can send a gmail invite if you want to try that, I think I have 6 waiting for anybody who wants them. mPisi at flash dot net

My brother and I use excite, it's pretty decent. gmail seems to be pretty popular, it's not too difficult to find invites if you look around. I have excite premium and never bothered to check out gmail. It isn't worth switching addresses once you've had one for a while. I use hotmail as my spam address. :D It seems appropriate.

I've got a few gmail invites too give away too if anyone wants them. You'll never run out of space with gmail!:D

I've heard a lot of good things about Gmail but don't have an account. My (free) Yahoo account is a little buggy- occasionally it'll stick an unread message way down the list for some reason. This past Sunday I replied to an e-mail a fellow khuk enthusiast sent me, and when my account picked up his reply it was timestamped the previous Wednesday and sorted appropriately. This only seems to happen once every month or so, and the account is troublefree except for this one quirk. :confused: I prefer my Hotmail account.

Jeremy

I too have a few g-mail invites to give away if anyone wants to try it out. I've been very happy with it so far. Also, a very special thank you to Josh for inviting me is in order. anyone that wants g-mail shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you an invite. i think i have 5 left or something.

Jake

Thanks for all the quick replies! I checked out gmail and it sounds great. I'll send you an e-mail from my wifes account right now mPisi. Thanks.

- D

For some odd reason I can't access gmail right now. Anyone else having the same problem? I figure the site may just be busy right now?:confused:

Mine is working right now. But whenever I click on the "Invite six friends to join gmail" link nothing happens. :confused:

I went to the Google downloads and downloaded their gmail notifier, didn't know they had that, and when I try to access my mailbox I get a blank screen that says, "LOADING..." but it says, "Done" at the bottom and doesn't appear to be doing anything. Weird it is.:rolleyes: :grumpy:

It might depend on your age, but you could try "Rock.com"

Lots of contemporary music artists ads.

I finally found a "gmail help" website that had the info that I needed to be able to access my gmail. I had to clear my cache, simple hunh?:rolleyes:
There were other options as well but the first one worked.
Anyway I got there even though I had a helluva time finding any info at all on gmail!!!!:grumpy:
Anyone wanting the gmail help website drop me an email and I'll send you the URL.:)

Sweet, my Gmail account is set up! Thanks mPisi. Having a non-government e-mail will be very helpful when I go back to tech-school in December.

- D

Back