1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

I need Help - Survival Knife

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Bar_D_Lee_nN, May 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bar_D_Lee_nN

Bar_D_Lee_nN

May 1, 2019
    Hello !

I am torn apart between two survival knives, after many researches I've decided to finally buy one of those :

- Bark River Aurora in CPM3V
    - Tops B.O.B. in carbon

Does anyone who has them or any experience with one can help me choose because it is driving me crazy..
    I am looking for THE survival knife, the one I can rely on in any circomstances, the only one I will take if I only had to pick one, an INDESTRUCTIBLE knife which could perform any task.
    I ended up with those two so please don't give me other brands..

Thank you very much!

2. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
  3. Bar_D_Lee_nN

Bar_D_Lee_nN

May 1, 2019
    thank you, I'm gonna do that

Jack Black likes this.
  4. Peregrin

Peregrin Traditional Forum Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Sep 2, 2004
    Since this has been posted elsewhere, I'll close this thread.

Bar_D_Lee_nN likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.