I P&L this knife !!!!

David Brown

Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :)
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi Everybody,

P&L stands for Positively & Love right ?

Man I really like this knife , very cool for all kinds of things.

I really like the proud spine as well. It looks really nice and feels even nicer in my meaty hands.

This is a winner, I can not wait til it hits the site as a regular offering.

Pics

9VGP8TL.jpg

YPsucsM.jpg

The Busse Combat "P&L Statement":cool: (PLS) will make its debut this coming Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 9:00PM Eastern on the Busse Combat Website.

We have First Run Special Offer pricing on this exciting new model!!!

The P&L Statement was designed to sustain heavy abuse on the battlefield as both a fighter and a utility blade. :thumbsup: :cool: It is likewise well-suited for use as a day-camper/hiker.
bfcthumbsup.png

The deep dish hollow primary bevel and the broadly swept primary cutting edge greatly increase its slicing power!!! :eek::eek::cool:

The "P&L Statement" has an incredibly secure and comfortable grip in both a forward and reverse position. :cool:

The PLS is destined to make an important addition to any collector's or heavy abuser's war chest. :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Let's Drink!
bfcthumbsup.png

Jerry :D:D

insider knowledge, hypothesis, or wishful thinking?

...curious minds want to know ! :)

No insider info, Just going from the Boss Man's words published to everyone.
"Debut"
"first run"

All leads me to believe it will be a regular offering.

ahhhh... i assumed that was boilerplate language that was inserted w/ each offering then demand on offering, material cost would then confirm if it made it to The Show ! Thanks

I missed this one. Need to keep an eye out now.

Hey David! That camp sheath available for immediate purchase? Also need one for my DB321?

thanks!

Hi Adam,

Please e-mail what you would like.
Generally all my sheaths are made to order.
with new releases I try to have a few black ones made ready to ship.
But again please e-mail me and I can fix you up.

Thank you

David

I love mine, I just really wish I had gone with G10 over micarta. 100% personal reference, but being new to Busse knives, I had only had my micarta scaled INFI Ratmandu, and am more than happy with the feel; I'm pretty picky when it comes to the texturing of my G10, so micarta seemed like the safe bet, but the micarta feels a bit slick handling the P&L.

Still love it, wouldn't sell or trade it for anything; I'd just probably pick up a second in black G10 if the opportunity presented itself!

edit: Unlike myself, I just noticed some...overly optimistic individuals seem to have decided they CAN part with theirs on eBay. If either seller gets their asking price my mind is going to be blown.

Last edited:
Back