I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got any old (or new!) grinders or stuff you want to get rid of that is taking up a lot of space, for a very low cost???
wink.gif
, steel, handle stuff, anything for a newbie aspiring knifemaker???? Maybe you two should go into cartoons instead or car sales! You could make the stuff you chase eachother around with!

[This message has been edited by Taz (edited 06-30-2000).]

T & J...

I am looking a converted school bus for a fishing/hunting camp.. prefer it not have carpet but AC is a must. Pontoons would be helpful for spring floods on the river.

Jerry lives in the swamp...he must have a great line on some pontoons/wro...glad to have you on board with the "make knives and let it all hang out forum"

Tom,

Now that your out of the business, What is the secret to getting variable speed out of those gerbals on your grinders. Do you givem steroids for torque on the heavy grinding.
What is the optimum diameter for the squirel cage anyway. What do you use for a reversing switch. Does tail drag cause excess heat?

I know these are very technical questions but I try to stay up with latest technology of the cutting edge knifemakers.
Thanks in advance

Jonesy

the key is dog food....they love it...feed it to them constantly...they get so fat they are all scrunched up together in there and can only move their feet...its a little cruel, but it works great.

------------------
http://www.mayoknives.com

Oh man. Cruelty to animals. I'm going to report you to PETA. The president of PETA will sic her vegetarian dog on you.

Originally posted by R Dockrell:
Up next somthing that every one will be interested in. Tom & Jerrys next to new, hardly used, slightly abused knife making equipment close out sale. EVERYTHING MUST GO Now that you's have both found your true calling close the shops and give someone else a shot.

How much could a bunch of offbrand used files be worth, anyway?

------------------
Hoodoo

And so, to all outdoor folks, the knife is the most important item of equipment.

Ellsworth Jaeger - Wildwood Wisdom

hoodoo
I wasn't thinking of there files, I was thinking of all the unused finishing stuff that they must have stashed away in there shops. Like 220 grit and finer paper, buffing compound, buffes etc. You've seen there finishes, you know they never use any of that good fine stuff and pollishes. Besides there files are worn out and they cann't afford new ones, thats why there really quitting.

------------------
Robert
Flat Land Knife Works
rdblad@telusplanet.net
http://members.tripod.com/knifeworks/index.html

[This message has been edited by R Dockrell (edited 07-01-2000).]

Back