I should never have sold my Stryker.

Phooey. Only God knows why I sold it. Now I ....miss... it.
And...of course.... now they are discontinued. :(
So I try eBay. Yeah there are some but GAWRSH! :eek:
So I look around at different tanto thingies and find the GRIPTILIAN with tanto blade.
Also discontinued in 154CM and that stuff gets SHARP !!!
So I guess I now have a quest. :D

Moral: Don't sell knives. :confused:

I miss mine. Fantastic knife, always felt to me like a Griptilian with some Emerson in its DNA. If it had a 3.5" blade (my city's limit), or was large enough to be 3.75"+, I'd have held onto mine.

They come up on the Exchange here sometimes; that's where I got mine. Keep your eyes peeled and good luck with the hunt! :thumbsup:

emV0KBa.jpg

In the 553 BM series, I'm looking for the PLAIN edge tanto in 154CM,
I think all those have the Axis lock. I can find minis but don't want the little one.
Which one are you looking for , the original liner lock, axis or auto?

Phooey. Only God knows why I sold it....Moral: Don't sell knives. :confused:

Yup, quite simple really...

Edit, I bought a NOS 908SBK Stryker a year ago from an authorized dealer for a song. I won't be selling it either.

I, too, share the OP’s frustration. I’ve always wanted a 908. For a while they were plentiful, but I didn’t have the available funds to justify the purchase. Then, they seemed to dry up, and those out there are now more than I’m willing to spend for the sake of just having one as an example. Someday...

Yeah, I had one of the early versions.
Wish I had it back. :(

I don't sell or trade knives any more.

my friend this is your lucky day, i know where to buy them. i was looking for the mini spear point and have now purchased 3. the ones i have are first production, don't know if that matters.any way i checked and it looks like they have what you are looking for, plain edge tanto axis lock, 154cm. i just dont know how to get the web site to you
Troy

I got a m4 CF version as a shelf queen. Didn't know it was discontinued. Now you got me thinking about listing it.

The M4 CF version is about the best folding knife I've ever used. I'll have to not carry it now since it's not replaceable.

Did a ..... shudder..... compromise.

Went with a plain edge tanto Griptilian. and.... 154CM. :)

I'm all trembly now. ;)

Back