I still have a few left if anyone is interested!

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
Still have a few knives from Blade Show left if anyone wants to snag them.

I have one Operator 425 in natural canvas micarta over black liners with black pins. The price on that one, including sheath, is $265 plus $16 shipping to the CONUS SOLD!!
100_4961.jpg

100_4962.jpg

100_4943.jpg

I also have an Operator 575 in natural canvas over black liners with black pins. The price on this one, including sheath, is $285 plus $16 shipping to the CONUS. SOLD PENDING
100_4949.jpg

100_4969.jpg

100_4970.jpg

Last I have a 92-N in black canvas over red and black liners with black pins. The price on this one, including sheath, is $295 plus $16 shipping to the CONUS.

100_4957.jpg

100_4958.jpg

First "i'll take -------" gets it!

Last edited:
Hey Dylan - I'll take the Op 425 if it is still available. Please PM me payment details.

Unbelievable as it may sound, I still have the 92-N and the Operator 575. I think this makes a record for the longest I've ever had a knife "in stock". LOL.

Is the 92-N in black canvas over red and black liners with black pins still available?

if so ill take it!!! just email me and ill get you the funds. i need a new knife to for my rig.
Is the 92-N in black canvas over red and black liners with black pins still available?

Last edited:
if so ill take it!!! just email me and ill get you the funds. i need a new knife to for my rig.

Unfortunately it doesn't. However, if you want that knife, I can send it to you without a sheath for $265 shipped and you can have one of our great kydex guys on here make you one. GLOCKCRAZZ makes awesome sheaths.

Ok thank you for your response. I was on the road moving from NY to Tn. I'll talk it over with my awesome wife. Since our anniversary is coming up:)

Last edited:
ok i talked to my wife and she said yes, so i'll take it!!!!

Last edited:
Ok sounds good I just forwarded your email to her. She should be in touch with you shortly.

Ok sounds good I just forwarded your email to her. She should be in touch with you shortly.

No email yet bro. If you guys can get paypal payment to me by tomorrow, I can get it in in the mail same day. Tuesday I'm leaving town and will be gone for a few days.

Back