I think I'm going to call it the....

So. I've been thinking. Yes, I have been advised against it for medical reasons... but what the hell. You gotta live a little, huh?

In light of the new line coming out... we're going to need some new acronyms as a means of differentiating different models from different generations. Being that I am a SH fanatic, I am going to take the liberty of coining the new acronym by pointing out the obvious... This will be the 4th generation of the Steel Heart, it has been designated as the SH in the past, the roman numeral for 4 is IV.........

So the new Steel Heart is heretofore referred to as the SHIV!:eek: :cool: :D :p

Heap praise on me now. I am ready.:rolleyes:

bugger the name, i want the knife! ;)

I do like SHIV though, very clever!!!

Originally posted by Matteo Escobar
Why not just call it the SH4? That would fall in line with the BA3.

No, no, no, no:mad: Praise man, praise! some people have no vision...:cool:

shiv? as in shivrolet?? now come on spearpork why would you name a busse after a car??

hey wait! didn't they use to call a sticky kind of weapon a shiv??:confused:

stick that porker with a shiv... give me a shiv.. :confused:

Idahoink,

You're getting closer... no, not with the car remark:grumpy: you're lacking vision too but not to the extent that ME is:D

Oh, come on! You all mean to tell me that me and 'roo boy are the only ones who think that SHIV is clever?!?:confused:

Hrrrumph:grumpy: :D

I know skunk. I'm just joshin'.;)

Cleaver...hehehehe.:D Skunk, you're one funny rodent.:p :p

For the rest of you dullards...:grumpy: :p

From Webster's: shiv (shiv) n. Slang In the criminal underworld, a knife or razor: often spelled chevy, chiv. Also shive, shiv'y. [<Romany chiv goad]:cool:

Excellent!!!! The best I've ever heard. . . You are near god-like in your acronymic abilities. . . If we were breaking up into knife naming teams, I would want you on mine. . . .Why aren't you in Hollywood?. . . . Excellent!! :). . . . .Humor him boys. . . he's gettin' a little postal !!!!!. . . . .:eek: :eek: ;)

HOLY COW! i wouldn't have thought of that in a million years!!:cool: :cool:

can't believe it! that name just flows off you tongue. just... just.. sounds awesome!!

(what's a acronymic abilities.) :confused:

(what's a acronymic abilities.)--- Idahog

It's part of my "Shock and Awe" technique. It's meant to divert SpearHead's attention, leaving him "dazed and confused" . . . . just like it did to you!!! ;)

Here's another example. Isn't it interesting to note that your name has double entendre?

Idahog: not only indicates that you are a Hog from Idaho but can be syllablically separated in order to create the following phrase, "I da Hog" which, when translated from MTV into english, means of course, "I am the Hog". Quite simple really. . . There you go. You've just been "Shocked and Awed"!!!! :eek: :cool:

huh???:confused: :confused:

strange... i thought i da skunk:confused:

now i'm double confused... amnesia:(

i'm SHOCKED!! i even called my wife by a strange name, a name i didn't even know?:footinmou

Hhhrrumphh...:grumpy: No vision... no vision...:grumpy: :rolleyes:

Marc, come on man, I did say that I was exposing the obvious...:D

Idaho, you're going to take that from him? First the "fat" thing and now this? Where is your self respect man?!?:D

he's done this to me all my life:grumpy:

always introduced me as his "little brother" or "lil stinky"

mom always gave him special treatment... he even got the better beer... he got a grinder for christmas and i got a pet skunk.

now he's MR. JERRY BUSSE KNIFE MAKER EXTRODINARE and i'm lil stinky :mad:

oh well, so goes life:rolleyes:

Jerry asked me to tell you to please refer to him as "SIR" from now on (instead of Mr. Jerry Busse Knifemaker Extrodinare).

A shiv? That sounds like something from the movie Grease. Where I come from it's called a SHANK! I get the feeling it's a generational thing.:D

Back