1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I'm Starting To Get It

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by buffalo01, Mar 5, 2018.

1. FourD

FourD Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2017
    I love Spyderco's knives, but I love CRK's even more. I've got a Sebenza and an Inkosi and I'm one happy camper. :)

2. JJ_Colt45

JJ_Colt45 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2014
    Well this isn't the complete family hopefully someone will jump in and show you a real nice family pic ... but here is a good start to mine ...

2018-01-14 13.27.48.jpg

3. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Dazed and Confused Platinum Member

May 3, 2011
    The OP's future! :D :D :D

4. buffalo01

buffalo01

Oct 13, 2016
    You guys definetely are not interested in helping me save money... :rolleyes: I think i would rather have right handed version of a 21 with double lugs if I could find one I like, If im going to get my first CRK i feel it should be a classic. I also reallly really like the umnumzaan, it seems like a lot better value too, the texture looks better on the handle it has that interesting lock face, and if I understand it is a better cutter. are those pretty easy to open left handed?

5. GermanyChris

GermanyChris Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2015
    If it's any help I only own one and I'm not sure if I'm going to get another no matter how much I like mine. I will say though be patient and get the one you want because if you don't you will get more than one and they're not cheap hang on and get the lefty.

6. MSchott

MSchott Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2017
    Knife collecting is definitely addicting and worth it. CRK's are easy to love. A few weeks ago I bought my first, a Small Sebenza 21, as basic as it gets but it's a beautiful little EDC, so well made and designed. The drop point blade is lovely. I just added another Small Sebenza 21, this time with black micarta inlays and a tanto blade. Who knows what's to come, possibly a Small Inkosi. Or should I say likely to come.

7. Don M

Don M

Apr 30, 2000
    If you are left handed you will probably be better served getting a left hand model. Maybe it is just me but I have difficulty opening a small Inkosi and large 25 (both are right handed) using my left hand. The cutout relief is small for the left hand thumstud on a right hand knife.

8. ericlosh

ericlosh

Oct 9, 2013
    hell man your english is fine an i cant even do a full sentance in french though i live close to cajun country

i appreciate that you speak it. if you didnt we couldnt talk at all and what a shame, so thanks and you speak it very very very well

9. Buckfan22

Buckfan22 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2014
    hello,
    thank you for your kind words! for the french in the cajun area it seems to be very different than the actual french spoken there from the experience of a friend of mine who went in louisiana i think and tried to speak with cajun people with no success unfortunately so they continued in english for far better understanding.... i have to experience that one day !
    sam