1. Week 51 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C244GP Native Chief
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco C244GP Native Chief G10 + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Dec 21 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 50 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, Cold Steel Stickers & Boker Tree Brand Hat , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Important Info! I think I've fixed prorating memberships

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by Spark, Apr 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spark

Spark HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Moderator

Oct 2, 1998
    With the new software, the payment system add-on apparently has the ability to "cancel" existing memberships when you purchase a different one and pro-rates the time automatically.

I don't have a separate paypal account to do a test with this, but if one lucky someone is thinking about upgrading from one membership level to another (or downgrading), please let me know and I'll extend your end date for being a helping helper.

2. RamZar

RamZar Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2013
  3. Spark

Oct 2, 1998
    You already did it, so the automatic prorating doesn't work.

4. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Dazed and Confused Platinum Member

May 3, 2011
    If you like I'll try going down, then come back up.

5. Spark

Oct 2, 1998
    Whatever way you want to go. You should be able to downgrade to gold and have your existing plat prorated

6. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Dazed and Confused Platinum Member

May 3, 2011
    I looked and it's not showing me any other option except a single year of Plat. No downgrades, no multi-year.

7. KingMC

KingMC The Pun-isher Platinum Member

Jul 25, 2014
    I am getting the same, only option for me is the same exact subscription I already have, nothing more.

8. Spark

Oct 2, 1998
    Ok, I'll have to set up a test profile and dig deeper myself

9. greatscoot

greatscoot Quantum resistant hash algorythms Platinum Member

Jul 21, 2012
    I'm game. I want to upgrade to Plat and when I go to the membership page Gold is the only option.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  10. LastRodeo

LastRodeo Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 2, 2013
    I want to upgrade to Platinum also.... But I don't see that option being available...........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.