I thought I just crashed my cart

Hit the little X in teh tab in Firefox. Thankfully, it remembered my cart.

Whew!

(Yeah, a pile of steel went up about 5 min ago.)

Scored two Muddy Skeletons and another Black G-10 myself.

:thumbup:

Was hoping for a Black and maybe a Muddy but got an Orange instead. Going to throw it back in a couple minutes.

Now I see how people end up with stuff in their carts that they don't intend to buy. I finally lucked out and hit the order page when a bunch of wardens showed up. I was looking for a Tiger but in the heat of the moment, I just started clicking without being exactly sure what I was getting. I ended up with 2 yellows, 1 black, 1 orange, and 2 tigers:D I threw all back right away though except for the Tiger I was trying for. Good luck to everyone else.

See. It's perseverance along with luck along with a fast internet connection along with helping hands from great Hogs.

I was shocked at ALL the blades that came up. Like EVERYTHING from orange to yellow to black to muddy to, I THINK fishscales. I think there were 5 different blades up there.

Now I see how people end up with stuff in their carts that they don't intend to buy. I finally lucked out and hit the order page when a bunch of wardens showed up. I was looking for a Tiger but in the heat of the moment, I just started clicking without being exactly sure what I was getting. I ended up with 2 yellows, 1 black, 1 orange, and 2 tigers:D I threw all back right away though except for the Tiger I was trying for. Good luck to everyone else.

ahhhh, grasshopper, he is learning quickly.

See. It's perseverance along with luck along with a fast internet connection along with helping hands from great Hogs.

I was shocked at ALL the blades that came up. Like EVERYTHING from orange to yellow to black to muddy to, I THINK fishscales. I think there were 5 different blades up there.

That happened to me earlier... Oj, Blk/satin, yellow, muddy, LOL NO tiger, somehow I missed THAT, LOL, just like now... again! :D
J

OK, my throwbacks are comin out in 2 minutes. TWO MINUTES!!!!!! (I was hog helping. Not goofing off. So there!)

Those Muddy Skeletons look like some very useful back-up knives. Much like the Police Recruit, but I'd tend to think the thinner stock and larger cutouts would make them even more easy to use. I wish I'd been in a better financial situation when those hit, but my wife had just found the credit card report...:D

Thanks for the notification -- I was just an instant too slow to get one!

Maybe next time...

Another came up about 30 seconds or so later. I was surprised. Someone musta snagged one and then tossed it back.

Good luck tonight, fellas. Looks like Skunk ain't done showerin us with INFI just yet.

Darn, you guys are really givers...I'll try to be ready.

Well, a Yellow and a Muddy just sailed by me before I could grab 'em. Will keep trying for awhile longer. Wonder if I'm playing this game right???

Thanks to whoever dropped the Black. I'm about to throwback one more Yellow for those interested.

Back