• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

I want your PowerBook or iBook Mac

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Anybody out there have an iBook (or access to one cheap) and would be interested in some handmade custom knives?

Just figured there were some IT guys out there with access to some goodies....:D.....and it's more fun to trade than buy outright.

Check my gallery here:
http://www.kosterknives.com/gallery.htm

Interested in anything powerful enough to run Adobe Creative Suite 2(Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)

Thanks!

talk to knifecollector she's been looking to sell/trade her powerbook... :thumbup:

I have a Power Book for sale!!! Here is the info: I have for sale a well loved Titanium Power Book. It WAS the top of the line in it's time. It has a 667 MHz Power PC G4, 512 MB SDRAM, it as built-in blue tooth, it also has a built-in Airport card, it has a brand new 80 Gig Hard Drive. (it used to have a 40 Gig HD, but apparently Apple put in an 80 Gig.) It is 4 years old. The hard drive is only a couple months old. I paid $310.00 for the new HD. Since it has 80 Gigs, instead of the 40 that I thought it had, I would like $750.00 + shipping for it. I am not interested in trades, as I could use the money, being that I am unemployed. I have not been able to load my printer software on it. Also, for YOUR info, when Apple had it, and put in a new HD, they eliminated Mac OS 9 on it. It is running Mac OS 10.4. It has a Combo Drive. Combo drive, which burns CDs and plays both CDs and DVDs It will run the software that you are looking to run!!

Back