I was expecting alot from Busse

gruntmedik

Gold Member
Congrats on a wonderful knife! RMD was my gateway dru...knife into the Busse world.

14 later, and the sickness is well rooted within my soul. I hope there is no cure, but my wallet begs for one.

Glad you've been infected. :cool:

Tim the Wizard

Street Samurai
Gold Member
Congrats on your new knife.

The RMD just feels so right in the hand. One of the few knives i've let friends and family hold that never fails to give them a sense of power. You hold the rmd, it becomes like an extension.

All hail the ratman!

iwlRa3X.jpg

XtianAus

Gold Member
I am glad you guys agree on the magnificance that is the rmd haha. It sure is a beefy knife with a lot of power, that was one of the first things i thought. Photos dont do that part of it justice.

And yes for sure the exchange rate is a killer *sigh*

Glad to help out mate. So what are we getting next? ;)
I am thinking about emptying my bank account on an axe hammer :D
A move i would once never do but now i have really been bitten...

Last edited:
The only bit of advice i can give you is to pick a number you are comfortable having your account at, say $2000 and make that the new zero. Don't go below it in case of emergencies i.e OP2W part two or a crazy deal on the exchange popping up!! :D

XtianAus

Gold Member
Hahahah! True that man!! That is sure an emergency if i have ever heard one :D
Once op2w starts up again i think there will be real trouble for all our accounts.

Congrats!!

I took the plunge into Bussekin with a RMD CG order from the Swamp late last year. Then of course I bought around a half dozen blades off the Exchange and was adding new Op2Wks orders with urgency by the time it arrived lol :D

One of the Exchange scores while I was waiting for my RMD was... a RMD!, (LE) :thumbup:

Love this pair:

sy5b1f.jpg

XtianAus

Gold Member
Sweeeeet!! You sure didnt muck around once you got your first, it seems like that quickly multiplied and multiplied :D

That LE is damn sweet!!
I sure wouldnt mind something like that or similar - like a swatmandu

Nice picture too, combo/pair!

Awesome first Busse kin blade mate. The RMD has certainly proven itself to be arguably one of the most popular blades ever to come out of the Busse shop.

Oh, and hide you credit cards, get your significant other to change all the passwords on your bank accounts and run for the hills. :D

Sweeeeet!! You sure didnt muck around once you got your first, it seems like that quickly multiplied and multiplied :D

That LE is damn sweet!!
I sure wouldnt mind something like that or similar - like a swatmandu

Nice picture too, combo/pair!

Thx! Yeah, it's a sickness lol. I was sort of looking at a couple Infidu's at the time, but then I saw the LE and was able to snag it for a great price, very glad I did.

I have almost the same red taco sheath for mine as you posted with yours, except mine is from Welke. You clearly have great taste :D :thumbup:

tuica

Gold Member
Welcome to der madness. I also started with an RMD. At last count...45 Bussekin. Not gloating (perhaps just a wee bit), just showing what can happen.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that's not a Busse knife. Its a Swamp Rat. You'll have try harder next time and make sure it says INFI and Busse on the side. I will gladly dispose of the one in the picture for you for free this time but it will cost you next time.

Run while you still can :)

I expected a lot from Busse, until he sent me a bottle of pigs nose !!!:eek:

Gotta admit though it's good stuff for 30 bucks, kinda like Cold Steel. So Basically Jerry sent me a Cold Steel

XtianAus

Gold Member
Thanks for the kind words, super stoked to be a qualified busseholic :D

Andy the Aussie

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I remember when I got my first...it seems like only yesterday...and now about 100 blades ago....sweet Hesus how did that happen.... ????

joshuaharman

Gold Member
Congrats amigo! The RMD is the epitome of a 5" blade. Mid-size knives don't get any better than that. My goal is to get one for each of the kids....short lived goal I think. Got one...the other three may take some time. Welcome to the addiction. I'm trying to recover ;). And NICE blade BTW!!!