I was just thinking...

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
you all might want to check your email over the weekend...

just a suggestion...

*shrug*

Dan

:p

Its already been sent. No need to worry!!

Just a pic of the first Dingo pup finished. We have 10 in Green Canvas basically finished (still need sharpening, but that is nothing)! :D

Dan and I got another 15 Dingo's in Green Canvas rough shaped and ready to start finishing and something like 25+ Black G-10 knives ready to start blasting.

They are looking GOOD! We hope to start shipping Monday and finish them all up on Tuesday and get them shipped.

ONCE again I apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience with us!!

This is the first time we have done something like this and we simply overestimated what could be done. We are still learning... :D

Thanks guys!

Tom

did you guys get it yet?

huh?

there yet?

c'mon....

check again....

F5

F5

F5

F5

there...OCD in its full glory.

:D :foot:

DAn

Wow!

The dingo and the leather sheath look fantastic!

Congratulations!

Many happy "dog owners" soon

thank you!

John

Thanks Dan, Great pics of the Dingo in the email. How about posting the paid in full list as a separate post from other posts so we can easily make sure we are accounted for. I know I'm paid, but records can get messed up with all the deposits, checks, paypals, money orders, etc., thanks.

Tom/Dan, don't let our impatience stop you from another K9 offering down the road. We'll just know that it might take longer than we all would like, but worth the wait!!!!

Tom/Dan, don't let our impatience stop you from another K9 offering down the road. We'll just know that it might take longer than we all would like, but worth the wait!!!!

Man, I would go insane if I had missed my only chance to grab a K9, they look amazing! I keep coming on this forum just to look at the prototype:eek:

Thankfully however, I doubt the cancellation of any future plans for K9 due to a couple of extremely minor setbacks ever crossed Dan or Toms mind.

Edited to add - Seeing as I'm not in the mailing list at the moment, anybody care to share the new eye candy for me to drool over? :p

I'll be updating the list Mon/Tues...:thumbup:

c00per - you are right on target.

If you had one in your hand...you'd be just like us...this thing is going to sell like crazy....folks are going to eat it up. We'll be beating off the crowds with it.

I still can't believe it's priced so low...considering what you're getting. :thumbup:

Dan

Back