I won membership extension but it says just expired

billygoat78

Gold Member
Hello, I guess I post this here?

I logged onto BF just yesterday, and without any notifications or warnings my account was suddenly expired. This was odd, but even more-so because I won a membership extension in the giveaways. I’m not sure how to find my way back there to show you, but certainly you guys must be able to look that up? I had assumed (and perhaps it told me) that my membership would be extended by a year automatically, but it appears that did not happen.

Can you please help me? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I looked into this as far as I can see. The last membership you purchased was in April 5 2018. That was valid for a year taking you to April 5 2019. Your membership expired this past Sunday which was April 5 2020.

D7968F55-06E4-4FCF-8A77-540CF7E33501.png

I looked into this as far as I can see. The last membership you purchased was in April 5 2018. That was valid for a year taking you to April 5 2019. Your membership expired this past Sunday which was April 5 2020.

View attachment 1318660

If you renew your membership while it is still active, it wont show any break membership while still looking like you only purchased the initial.

Membership details.jpg

Ok. I could have sworn I had longer on that free year, but I guess not.

Thanks for looking into this, I appreciate it. I’ll go ahead and renew now.

Last edited:
Back