I'd like to nominate RWClark...

MelancholyMutt

Doggy Style
if something like this is allowed, to assist Christine Simonich in her moderating duties. It is my observation that Clark genuinely cares about this place as much as anyone else does if not more...

I vote again, this time with a fake mustache, for R.W. Clark. Hopefully Spark will see this and be able to work something out :cool:

MMutt, I brought this up in another forum, and Collucci and Bastid were for it.
Run it by Cougar, then Spark...

Howie

Christine and I spoke yesterday and she asked if I would take over on this forum. I have agreed, so now it is up to Spark. I hung out with him for about an hour at SHOT and talked alot about this and other issues so it does not seem like there should be anything to hold up the process.

Thanks to everyone for their support and confidence.

Edited to add: I did not talk to Spark about becoming a Moderator, just the fact that this forum needed a full time moderator. I just re-read my post and saw how it could be mis-leading.

R.W.Clark said:
Christine and I spoke yesterday and she asked if I would take over on this forum. I have agreed, so now it is up to Spark. I hung out with him for about an hour at SHOT and talked alot about this and other issues so it does not seem like there should be anything to hold up the process.

Thanks to everyone for their support and confidence.

Are you a mod yet?
Are you a mod yet?
Are you a mod yet?
Are you a mod yet?
Are you a mod yet?
Are you a mod yet?
Are you a mod yet?
Are you a mod yet?
Are you a mod yet?

;) :D

So what knives are in the works or any good news? :cool:

Nothing yet as far as I can tell. No big hurry really, folks know Christines intent so if anything needs to be done I can get Gus to help me out.

Standard stuff in the works mostly. The big project is the Kootenai. We are a tad behind where I would like to be at this point but should still be on track for a Blade release.

R.W.Clark said:
Nothing yet as far as I can tell. No big hurry really, folks know Christines intent so if anything needs to be done I can get Gus to help me out.

Standard stuff in the works mostly. The big project is the Kootenai. We are a tad behind where I would like to be at this point but should still be on track for a Blade release.

Cool... Not trying to be a jerk, just don't want this forum to fall asleep ;)

Ah ummm
Hi Everyone !!
Yes I agree PLEASE lets have Ron take over as moderator of this forum. Now I know change is hard and we ALL miss Rob, but the fact is he was a one and only, and no one can fill his shoes in the same way. I hope everyone can understand and support my decision to have Ron as the moderator. As you all know I am not very good at participating in this forum stuff enough to do it adequately. But nothing has pleased me more than the committment R Dub (W) has shown. He has really stood up to help me to keep this business going. I was surprised and so happy when Ron said he would help me in this way.

THANKS A MILLION RON, AND YES I WILL TRY TO REACH SPARK RIGHT NOW TO GET THIS SET UP!

PS But I will still be poppin in now and again!

my ears feel better already!

Christine Simonich said:
Ah ummm
Hi Everyone !!
Yes I agree PLEASE lets have Ron take over as moderator of this forum. Now I know change is hard and we ALL miss Rob, but the fact is he was a one and only, and no one can fill his shoes in the same way. I hope everyone can understand and support my decision to have Ron as the moderator. As you all know I am not very good at participating in this forum stuff enough to do it adequately. But nothing has pleased me more than the committment R Dub (W) has shown. He has really stood up to help me to keep this business going. I was surprised and so happy when Ron said he would help me in this way.

THANKS A MILLION RON, AND YES I WILL TRY TO REACH SPARK RIGHT NOW TO GET THIS SET UP!

Very good Chris! I'll help out where I can here too.. ;) Hope all is well and see ya in a few months!

Take Care
Trace..

Christine Simonich said:
Ah ummm
Hi Everyone !!

If there's anything I can do, I'll be around. Change isn't fun, but I'm glad that Ron is there to help out. :cool:

Have a great day...

Bryan
KAAK

Good enough for me, sorry about the delay.

Back