I'd like to petition for a new forum

Walking Man

BANNED
Under the tactics and training forums,
I'd like to suggest an excercise and fitness forum.
It seems to me that quite a lot of discussion has been generated on the community forums.
thank you for your time,
Sincerely,
Walking Man

Cougar Allen

Buccaneer (ret.)
A forum needs to have new messages posted constantly to be viable. Sometimes weeks go by without a single post on exercise; if they were off in a separate forum everybody would stop reading it in the periods with nothing new to read. When we get threads on exercise running all the time in Community Center then we can split them off into a new forum. It's bound to happen eventually as Bladeforums keeps growing but it isn't time yet. In the meantime Community Center doesn't currently have so much traffic threads on exercise get buried; in fact they're easy to find.

Cougar Allen said:
A forum needs to have new messages posted constantly to be viable. Sometimes weeks go by without a single post on exercise; if they were off in a separate forum everybody would stop reading it in the periods with nothing new to read. When we get threads on exercise running all the time in Community Center then we can split them off into a new forum. It's bound to happen eventually as Bladeforums keeps growing but it isn't time yet. In the meantime Community Center doesn't currently have so much traffic threads on exercise get buried; in fact they're easy to find.

I often see posts on this topic in Practical Tactical and the FMA forum. You right, thought, probably not enough to sustain its own forum.

Walking Man

BANNED
Well, it was worth a shot,
thanks for your time Cougar, it IS appreciated.
Have a great New Year, everyone.