I'd Like To Start a Passaround

My name is Joe Chandler, and I post on here as Warden41272. I'm a part-time knifemaker, and I'd like to get my name and my product out there. I only make fixed-blades right now, and I use 154CM (just ordered some of the CPM154CM, though). I'm working on a few knives right now, and I would like to start a passaround with one of them when I get it back from Paul Bos, so maybe in 11/2 months (I'm still rough-grinding them). I'd like for knowledgeable people to be involved, so that I can get honest feedback and suggestions on what I'm doing right, and what I'm doing wrong. I'm completely self-taught, so any suggestions/reviews would be greatly appreciated. I want to be the best I can be, so knife knuts are the place to go. I want it to be used, and when it's over, I'll probably have a drawing to give it to one of the 10 people in the passaround. If you're interested, I'd love to hear from you, so I can get a list started.

I would love to participate. You should probably post in the passaround section. Click on "general" and it is the second item.

I am always interested in trying out a new (to me) makers knives. Never know what magic I might find. In other words I would love to be included when you set it up! Thanks!!:cool:

Check out the passaround forum under "general". I've got your two names on the list. Thanks,
Joe

hello, i'd like to check out this knife as well. let me know..........

Back