ID on throwing knives from The EXPENDABLES

I agree 9inch is to small... 4inches would be the handle with 5 left for the blade that blade is 9 inch (ish) on its own.

Not trying to start and argument but id just like to know in what seen do u thing the throwing knife blade is 9inches on its own? The only blade ever thrown in the movie with a blade close to 9inches is the Gil Hibben Expendables Bowie Knife (with a blade length of 14inches) In the showdown seen with Sylvester Stallone vs Eric Roberts when it gets thrown in to his back by Jason Statham.

As far as i can tell the other trowing knives in this pic are the exact knives i own and train with and they are 6.5" over all length.
2gsq4ok.jpg

I just don't agree with your Measurements. I think its more likely the over all length is 9"-10"

Not trying to start and argument but id just like to know in what seen do u thing the throwing knife blade is 9inches on its own? The only blade ever thrown in the movie with a blade close to 9inches is the Gil Hibben Expendables Bowie Knife (with a blade length of 14inches) In the showdown seen with Sylvester Stallone vs Eric Roberts when it gets thrown in to his back by Jason Statham.

As far as i can tell the other trowing knives in this pic are the exact knives i own and train with and they are 6.5" over all length.
2gsq4ok.jpg

I just don't agree with your Measurements. I think its more likely the over all length is 9"-10"

I dont know for sure thats why I put 9inch (ish). But in my opinion they look to me bigger than six and a half inches.
Just guessing though you may be right.
Linda Hibben was contacting the owner of one of the props for measurements but I assume he never got back to her.

Also need 6 or more knives into Russia.

I will get skills by shooting fucking muslims :D

I just ordered those 9" kunai knives from the knifecave, they should be here by Thursday, i will post pics and a review soon!

hi everyone,
new to the forum, i've had love for knives for years and thanks to the expendables ( :D ) i've recently been getting into throwing. just wanted to put my two cents in, but i would have to agree with JJStone on the knives by wholesalecentral.com -

http://www.wholesalecentral.com/edg...o0001/store.cfm?event=showcatalog&catid=74744

if you look really closely, the design is exactly the same all the way down to the thin white line on the edge of the blade, and the length is almost the same, give or take an inch or two. this has got to be the closest to the statham throwers as one could get

you realize its a movie right and its all play props... 99% of them are plastic/rubber knifes!

2gsq4ok.jpg

I'm new here and I'm just getting into throwing and stuff, but where do you get a board like that, been looking all over and cant find anything thats not a dragon/ninja or standard dart design board

Back