Idaho Knife Works Cumberland knife

gunknifenut

KILJOY KutLery, hand made in Luling Texas
I really want one of those. Are all the knives on your link, your knives...great steel.

Got this last week. Cant wait to use it. Its one thats heading to the sandbox with me.

You know the deal brother...you need anything, email me david.s.palmer...ako. Take care and make sure you shoot some reviews back while you're over there; watch your six.

ROCK6

DTL, you have an amazing collection. I have 8 of those you listed. Be safe and come home. Thanks for serving.

Nice knife...I have an ID Knife Works on order and expect it by end of this year. Thanks for your service - keep us posted on how a classic American Frontier Knife works in the new sandbox frontier!

VERY NICE Cumberland! I know you will be more than happy with it. :thumbup: I own several of Mike's fine knives and have always been super pleased with the performance of them all. Too, I have known Mike and Deb for many years...fine people all-around and great to do business with.

Very best of luck on your tour!

-Danny

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
Great looking blade. Mike Mann makes some fine looking knives. DTL, be safe brother. :thumbup:
Scott

Brian Jones

DTL, I'll second third and fourth that: thank you for serving and get home safe! :thumbup:

DTL, we all really appreciate what ur doing. shout out if u need anything. atleast you got some great steel to keep you company:D

jdm61

itinerant metal pounder
+1 on the be safe. It's encourgaing to see someone taking what I would consider a tradtional style knife with him. I coulnd't help but notice the Rik Palm knife you had listed...nice!!!!:thumbup: