Identification and advice

oNG1mkLqYMsjNUbF9
Hey guys! Knew here, but newly started knife collector.
I found a pocket knife (multi-tool similar to a Swiss army knife) and have been using it for some time. Here are the specifications:

10 tools including two different sized letter openers, scissors, knife, two saws, corkscrew, sewing multipurpose tool, nail file and screwdriver.
On the side it has a lighter, or sparker to be more accurate with a cap on it, I'm assuming for holding tinder to start a fire with (this is the reason I love this knife)
All silver metal, very well made and smooth
Seemingly removable keychain hook that I can't figure out how to put back in (this is the advice I need)

TLDR: Really cool multi-tool with a lighter that needs to be identified and Google isn't helping. Piece came out but is not broken, need help putting back

oNG1mkLqYMsjNUbF9
Hey guys! Knew here, but newly started knife collector.
I found a pocket knife (multi-tool similar to a Swiss army knife) and have been using it for some time. Here are the specifications:

10 tools including two different sized letter openers, scissors, knife, two saws, corkscrew, sewing multipurpose tool, nail file and screwdriver.

Picture is not working for me.
On the side it has a lighter, or sparker to be more accurate with a cap on it, I'm assuming for holding tinder to start a fire with (this is the reason I love this knife)
All silver metal, very well made and smooth
Seemingly removable keychain hook that I can't figure out how to put back in (this is the advice I need)

TLDR: Really cool multi-tool with a lighter that needs to be identified and Google isn't helping. Piece came out but is not broken, need help putting back

Picture is not working for me. I can't offer much help without seeing it.

Last edited:
dunno the answer but found a picture of a lighter multibladed tool...
f883ccd699f9bbf5758e2a9d832ec499--vintage-pocket-knives-silver-cutlery.jpg
That's it! It's almost exactly like that, just slightly wider and with more tools. But it has to be the same manufacturer. What is that from?
Thank you!
And I have no idea why my picture didn't work, it just won't show up

err, purportedly korean made
according to the caption.
terribly sorry but that's it!
no other information
regarding the manufacturer
or the year in which it was made....

Back