• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

If Kerry wins....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to console myself by buying a Busse.

If Bush wins, I'm going to buy a Busse to celebrate!

That sounds like a good idea. If you need any money to fund that purchase let me know...we can do something about that custom bowie :D

Hmmm, I wonder if Jerry could do a special 2004 Election Off Duty.

Dark Nemesis said:
If Kerry wins the economy will need all our help.

regretfully so... considering Heinz is sending all her work over seas, we'll have to buy 10 busses a week to help out :eek:

MikeH said:

Mike I know where you're coming from with this, and I can help.
I have several for sale elsewhere for your approval :) :)

Dark Nemesis said:
already in the works for the company store :cool:

Busse
Ultimate
Steel
Heart

MikeH said:

same here,,,I just celebrated by ordering a Steel Heart,, I ordered the regular with black blade and black paper handles,,had to go ahead and get a sheath to.
:D :D :D

Bill: I am well aware of your current items. My special weakness is ZT NO's, but how many does one man really need?

MikeH said:
Bill: I am well aware of your current items. My special weakness is ZT NO's, but how many does one man really need?
#36 needs a good home. One that would love it. Hmmmmmmmm. oh Kimberly............ :D

Hey, in all seriousness...... how are you guys doing after all the bad weather this year? :)

Came through very well. Suffered a day and a half of power outage and a little wind damage to the roof. This has been a very strange summer for me, to stay home through all of it, as for 32 years I had to pack up and go to work when they were telling everyone to stay home because of conditions.

Could have had my power back on in an hour if I had an extendable switch stick and some rubber gloves. It's weird to go overnight from an expert to a mere spectator.

I know what you mean Mike. Over night you go from the "go to person" to someone who is invisible. Oh well, maybe that's the way it's supposed to be. :( :confused: Glad you didn't have it too bad. We've been lucky here for the past years. I can remember being stranded out in a hurricane in a 4 block radius due to downed trees and power lines with oly the apparatus for protection. Quite amusing :D :D

Dark Nemesis said:
That sounds like a good idea. If you need any money to fund that purchase let me know...we can do something about that custom bowie :D

Back off Lemur Hog. I got dibs on that bowie!

Dark Nemesis said:
Sorry dude its all mine. I have $1350 in unused Sub-Hilt money. Mike, tell you people to call my people :D

would that be the BIG 10 INCH SUB HILT FIGHTER?? :eek:

Dark Nemesis said:
Sorry dude its all mine. I have $1350 in unused Sub-Hilt money. Mike, tell you people to call my people :D

$1350? Is that all? Mike, when you want to talk real $$$$$$$$$$, you just give me a call. Jerry has my number.

Lemur, go count your pennies before I drag you out and scalp you. :D

KX1A said:
I have several for sale elsewhere for your approval :) :)

shhh... quit reminding me
I may have to get that wh***er if it's still around round 15th :D ;)
Unless something else comes up :eek:

Progunner said:
$1350? Is that all? Mike, when you want to talk real $$$$$$$$$$, you just give me a call. Jerry has my number.

Lemur, go count your pennies before I drag you out and scalp you. :D

wow... not happy that your state voted kerry huh?? ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back