If there were ever a "custom" ZT...

Josh's work is impressive but how do you keep from overheating the blade when you reshape it. I have a ZT that I would like to mod but I don't want to screw the blade temper

Looking good Brandon

Josh's work is impressive but how do you keep from overheating the blade when you reshape it. I have a ZT that I would like to mod but I don't want to screw the blade temper

I didn't do the grind on this one 😊 I just did the cerakote.

But to answer your question, most people grind dry and dip in water as they go... To be on the safe side (among other reasons) I grind wet with a cutting fluid running over the blade.

Knife looks great! Reminds me a little of the Hogue also.
Josh has done a little work for me and I've got another job around the corner. He's very talented and a good guy. He's also very professional and prompt. If you've got a job but your hesitant to hand your knife over to someone you don't know, rest assured, you'll be more than pleased with Josh's service.

Mike

Looking good Brandon

I didn't do the grind on this one 😊 I just did the cerakote.

But to answer your question, most people grind dry and dip in water as they go... To be on the safe side (among other reasons) I grind wet with a cutting fluid running over the blade.

Thanks everyone! Just posted the last update to this one!

Back