If you could only have 1

luethge

Platinum Member
842EEDAF-FF06-489D-8D5E-D6D9FB6026C7.jpeg

This is not an easy question to answer.

If you could only have 1 Busse for the rest of your days... Which one would you choose ?

ONLY ONE.

Yeah , I’m caffeinated and off work today. I have been spending the past few hours attempting to post some INFI for sale (no luck).

The knife that seems the safest right now is the NMSFNO. It covers most bases if you could only have 1 knife.

What Busse would you choose if only one could be had ?

Last edited:
Hmmmm. Boss Jack, or FBM..... I was building a fire with my boy over the weekend and used my FBM to baton some ash logs and then was able to make decent feather sticks with that big brute!

1 Busse? That's pretty easy...
t3Kj8ZT.jpg

(for the purpose of this thread, ignore the two folders)

SHBM for me is more about the fact that it is the quintessential Busse for me. If I was forced to sell off all my bacon but one, I would keep the SHBM as it is pure Busse goodness.

If I had to narrow it down to one Busse to do as much as possible, it would be hard to go against my Basic 11.

There are so many amazing knives that come out of Wauseon that I'd have a real hard time making that decision. On any given day, I could go with an DS8, ASH1, B11, SHBM, ASHBM, FBM, Forsaken Battle Mistress, Battle Saw, B10 le, B8, NFNO, INFI MMD or the BWM Le. I guess that's why I've got way more Busses than I'll ever use/ need.:D:D:D

Back