If you could only have 2 Busses what would they be? ;)

I have seen plenty of " If you could only have one Busse" threads but I have been pondering for a while now on what I think would be the ultimate Large/small Busse combo and keep thinking myself in circles. I figure Ill ask the audience for some insight. This combo is a SHTF combo, all hell breaks loose and you have to bug out. Im sure I will start out in a car till I have to ditch it and start trekking. I don't mind weight if its worth it. So what do you guys/gals think, what would be your dream combo for when SHTF.:eek: Also how would you carry?

Last edited:
Leaner Meaner and RattleHawk of Kill Devil. I love me a big chopper but in a SHTF scenario I think I would rather take a hawk with me. Knife would probably be on my belt and hawk on the pack, both might be on the pack if I have a folder in my pocket.

Hi Guys
I dont have much of a selection but i would go my cg leaner meaner also and perhaps my cgffbm
:)

the hawks are great too!!
definitely on the wish list

Active Duty (one of the thinner models, like the original custom shop or the BAD).
Sarsquatch

Can't decide. Horrible scenario to think of. Maybe SAR-8 with SAR-3. Or NMSFNO with skeleton Game Warden.

Seriously, it's a toughie but probably the MOAB for the big stuff and a Pork Shank for the little stuff.

Active Duty and CGFBM. If it was three then I'd have to choose between my Skinny ASH, SFNO & SH-E. Tough choice.

attachment.php

Back