If you had a $1,000 windfall...

Architect

Gold Member
Would you drop most of it on:

1. The Gold Coin Panda Sebenza

2. (1) Wood Inlay and (1) Unique Graphic Small Sebenza's

3. Other Combo (tell me what it would be)

Hmmm...
Probably a wood inlay, and one of tallpaul's exclusive Calvary Sebenzas.
Or a large wood inlay, and a Mnandi with matching wood. That would make an awesome carry combo.

Small Wood Inlay
Large classic
Umfaan

I think if you searched you may come close to getting all three for about $1000.

To go with my -- small regular and Mnandi.

Classic Wood Inlays, both sizes....at least!
:D

G2

(1) A Small wood Inlay

(1) i also would get one of Tallpauls, calvary Sebenza's

Any change goes into the jar for the next Small Woody

So no one would blow it all on the gold coin?

Thanks for the replies. I like the "quiver" idea, but the wood inlay Sebbies are very attractive.

My ship should be coming by January, so I hope I am a happy Sebbie owner by Feb.!

I'd save it and start looking for another handmade Sebenza...

Handmade Sebenza? Do you mean handmade knife by some other maker, or a handmade Sebenza?

Originally posted by Architect
Handmade Sebenza? Do you mean handmade knife by some other maker, or a handmade Sebenza?

I mean an early Sebenza hand made by Chris, I have #32 and want more.

The gold coin sebenza's are truly beautiful. however in my case it would be too beautiful and RARE to use. I use my knives hard.

Hello, Well of course a large classic wood inlay and two small wood inlays. That might be over a thousand dollars , but I would make up the difference.:D :D And while I am in fantasy land........ twenty unique graphic designs with black lip pearl or star sapphires or the like....... HA! I wish....Then six or seven gold coin sebenzas for good measure:cool: :) :D Whats that about 18k worth? Well I am dreamin....

Later, JC

I'm with James. Put it in the bank and look for a handmade Sebenza. I wish I could find one :D
michael :D

Commission a 1-piece S30V sebbie-styled blade/handle config. sheath knife. Flat slab, 1/8" steel, G2 horizontal belt sheath, and maybe a cord-wrapped handle. This would serve as my SOB (small of back) back-up on-duty knife. I guess I can dream...right? ;) :D

Back