If you have both a Swamp Rat Rucki AND Busse AK-47

Which do you like more and why?

Also I know the specs of both, but is there a noticeable difference in weight and balance between the two?

thanks

That said, AK is available In Infi, and I think is stouter and better for hacking stuff other than flesh.

That said, AK is available In Infi, and I think is stouter and better for hacking stuff other than flesh.

If Jerry released the Ruck again I would get it

Also why no Scrap-A-Rucki? Take the Swamp Rucki and put a Regulator handle on it!

I like them both, that is why I still cant sell my Rucki after getting an AK47 even though I keep telling myself to move it, the AK is more sword-like, beefier and the Ruck is more of a "skinny machete" in my mind...Ruck way lighter feeling and even with medium-large hands, 2 hand grip is not practical with Ruck...very different blades other than shape, in my estimation.

I liked the hnws better than either one. Surprisingly nimble for it's size and would get stabbing done and make an awesome chopper

I hope this google pic works out:

THat picture shows exactly how different these two are, the AK is a beast while the Rucki is a fine tool. Now, comparing the Waki and AK would be a closer approximation. I still remember that video posted by Busse of them taking the Waki to task, literally wailing on that tree, the sound was amazing.

THat picture shows exactly how different these two are, the AK is a beast while the Rucki is a fine tool. Now, comparing the Waki and AK would be a closer approximation. I still remember that video posted by Busse of them taking the Waki to task, literally wailing on that tree, the sound was amazing.

Thanks leatherman!
That's a good video...the Scrapizashi test photos are my favorite. I don't know who did the testing that one, but dang!

I liked the hnws better than either one. Surprisingly nimble for it's size and would get stabbing done and make an awesome chopper

Murman
I just checked the specs for the HNWS, do you know the weight?
thanks

I'll see if I can find it. It has cbt and a one hand handle so it feels lighter. I'm thinking it was around 41 oz.

Murman
I just checked the specs for the HNWS, do you know the weight?
thanks

43.10 ounces (with G10 handles):

EoTWBGv.jpg

1.223 kilos:

DvUq0nP.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a BGAK and a SWRucki. The Rucki is definitely more nimble and doesn't feel that much smaller. I was super excited to get the AK but it's a bit difficult to wield. Admittedly I don't have any training with something of it's proportions but I almost always poke myself with the butt. Never have that issue with the Rucki.

Back