1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

If you speak German

Discussion in 'ESEE KNIVES' started by R.A.T., Feb 14, 2009.

1. R.A.T.

R.A.T. Randall's Adventure & Training

Feb 4, 2004
  2. shotgunner11

shotgunner11

Dec 17, 2005
    Well, plenty of good video at least. But now I have a sudden and uncontrolable urge for sauerkraut.

3. Sasnakra

Sasnakra

Jan 1, 2009
    I might be able to understand German only if I drank enough German beer.....:D But I did watch the video - very informative and well produced. The main problem is it that it will make you want a RC-6 (I don't need an RC-6, but damn now I want an RC-6).

4. miro44

miro44

Oct 28, 2007
    Excellent video, thanks. And btw shotgunner11 we DO eat other stuff than Sauerkraut here, too;)

5. shotgunner11

shotgunner11

Dec 17, 2005

Liar.:D

6. NorCalMtn2

NorCalMtn2

Jan 6, 2009
    Danke für die Verbindung. Das war interessant.

7. NorCalMtn2

NorCalMtn2

Jan 6, 2009
  8. lowendd

lowendd

Feb 3, 2008
    Nice Video and you guys are getting an overall good rating in this Review!

9. Hobo-Jack

Hobo-Jack

Jan 5, 2009
    If my German serves me correctly, he is saying that it is the "baddest" knife ever made.
    I don't speak German, but that's what it sounded like to me.

10. DocArnie

DocArnie

Jan 27, 2006
    Nope, Arthur said nothing like that. He only mentions that the sheath might seem optically not very appealing because it's "just plastic". He points out how functional it is, though.

11. Hobo-Jack

Hobo-Jack

Jan 5, 2009
    That was a joke, I didn't have a clue what he was saying.