If'n I freeze, I can't rightly drop...

Oh man that sucks Greg, it's amazing the damage a little bit of ice weight can do. Hope everyone is ok.

Bring your shovel Sheldon, I've got plenty of snow to keep you busy over here. Surprisingly the wind hasn't blown and drifted it up yet.

We doing good the only trouble I have is really crappy internet. We are set up for just about anything. It was funny to see my neighbors face as I took them some hot coffee and they see the light on in our house.

It's above zero for the first time in over a week, damned heat wave.
We went from pure frozen shit to 44 degrees F today, supposed to hit 50 within a few days; the big melt is on. The sun came out; don't think I've seen the sun since last October; not sure how to deal with all this. There I was, standing there, sharp axe in hand, ready to turn moar stumps into kindling, when the skies broke and a flight of song birds flitted by; looking up, I saw a V of honking Canada Geese on their way back from vacationing in Cabo. I put down the axe and came in for a cup of coffee...

Saw the winter weather advisory up there on the map earlier. It was in the 80's here today and yesterday...

Glad I saved some wood for wood stove fires. It's the end of May; Snow, you can stop now...

Back