Ikuchi

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by myemptymind, Sep 13, 2019.

1. myemptymind

myemptymind Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Ive had one on pre order for quite some time now. Any news as to when they may be returning? Why are they so scarce?

2. dlong

dlong

Feb 10, 2014
    Sent them an email a while back and received a non-answer. "No information at this time" basically.

3. Colorodo

Colorodo Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2014
    I would sign up for a notify when back in stock at your favorite dealer.

4. Korean Hog

Korean Hog Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 12, 2017
    I'm waiting and hoping for one as well and signed up for a back in stock notify at multiple online dealers.

5. PeteyTwoPointOne

PeteyTwoPointOne Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 10, 2014
    deal spotting is highly frowned upon here...MOF it's not allowed. :thumbsdown::(

back on topic....I hope they CQI the pointy point when closed...if so, I'm buying one.

mb> likes this.
  6. GARRICORE

GARRICORE

Oct 5, 2019
    I deeply apologize to all..I did not realize my post was against the rules.

7. AF

AF Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2000
    I noticed the Ikuchi was pictured at the top of the new Reveal so maybe that's a clue that it will return soon?
    Apparently Spyderco is fixing the problem with the tip being semi-exposed when closed.

8. GARRICORE

GARRICORE

Oct 5, 2019
    I'm New here...Hope's its ok... I just purchased an Ikuchi and a Parata from a private source..got really good deal on the two. So my search is over.

9. K.O.D.

K.O.D. Sanity Not Included Platinum Member

Aug 21, 2013
    I hope the cqi includes improving centering issue.

10. GARRICORE

GARRICORE

Oct 5, 2019
    Well I found one for 125 shipped..got it. Mine has perfect centering and no tip grab issue..sweet blade nice single non-spidie flick jimped finger ramp and sleek design. Blade totally disappears into handle I like...slips in and out of Jean pockets nicely with wire clip. Does not take alot of pocket space. Winner for me in the process also got a Parata for a bargain too but that's a different topic..:D

Yo Mama likes this.
  11. K.O.D.

K.O.D. Sanity Not Included Platinum Member

Aug 21, 2013
    I had an Ikuchi in March, and could barely get it open. If you loosened the pivot it would go fully off center. I hope they fixed that.

12. GARRICORE

GARRICORE

Oct 5, 2019
    So sorry your ikuchi is flawed I must have been blessed by the spyderco maker this day..best of luck in your search Sir...:):cool::thumbsup: