I'll be hard to reach...Major push before Blade Show.

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
Guys and gals. I'm working hard on the current batch and hope to have most of them finished up by the end of this coming week. Some of them I'm still waiting on handle material for, and those are scheduled to be finished the following week.

After that, the final push for Blade Show begins. During the next month, I'll be hard to get ahold of. I doubt I'll be spending a lot of time on the forums or the internet period, so if you send me a PM or an email and I don't get back to you right away, it's just because I'm working like mad. In addition to the current batch, I have about 35 more knives to finish up before June, so it's going to be a hellacious sprint to the finish. Please be patient with me over this time. I'll try to snap some pictures now and then of the Blade Show batch progress, but I'm sure it will just be a little here and there.

Thanks guys! Can't wait to see a bunch of you at Blade!!

Perfect timing. No place like the "I'll be hard to get ahold of" thread than to pop in and ask a question. Bro, where the hell do I find Burlap Micarta? I've been looking all over and cannot find any. How's my surprise Pocket Kilo coming?

Perfect timing. No place like the "I'll be hard to get ahold of" thread than to pop in and ask a question. Bro, where the hell do I find Burlap Micarta? I've been looking all over and cannot find any. How's my surprise Pocket Kilo coming?

I get mine from Todd Combs / Shadetree Phenolics. I don't has his contact info in front of me, but he's a member here. ...and it's coming along just fine.

Bro, you're the man. If, and I mean if you get a chance between now and Blade, can you dig up a number for him? I found his profile here, but unfortunately he has his email and PM settings turned off.

Back