I'm a little disgusted today.

Alright, I was on my way into work today and on the radio they were talking about a lady in Texas that cut that arms off of her 11 month old baby girl. She tried saying it was post pardom depression. WHAT CRAP!!!!! I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW I COULD SCREAM. :mad: I was a single mom with 2 boys and I would NEVER do anything to hurt my kids. Anyone that does something that cruel is just psyco. Trying to blame it on post pardom is a load of bull****! I never went through post pardom so I guess I really don't believe there is such a thing. I hope they give her the chair.....make her suffer like her baby girl suffered. Children are so innocent and fragile.

I apologize to anyone that is offended by my opinion here but I believe that if you hurt a child you deserve 10 times worse.

All morning I have been thinking about Mykah, my 2 year old. Every morning he comes into my bedroom and crawls into bed with me and lays there until I get up for work. He'll play with my nose and my hair to wake me up. Then when I open my eyes he has this big smile on his face and starts to giggle. He looks at me with these big blue eyes. At night when I put the boys to bed they ask me to sing,"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." I would never do anything to hurt my babies. When I think about this stuff and then think about how sick some people are to hurt their kids, I get so mad.

I just don't understand how someone could ever do that. It blows my mind.

Sorry for the crappy start guys but I needed to get that off my chest.

~Kassi~

AKA

~Blade Babe~

I heard about that and was blown away myself. Shock and anger do not even start to express what stories like this make me feel. My hats off to the police that take that kind of call and have the self-restraint not to end a person like that. Such a sad story.

Good Lord Kassi.....that is one of the most insane and evil things I have ever heard......
There's no excuse for something like that - not mental problems, stress, nothing!
Agree with PG there......Texas will know what to do with that woman!

Bo

OMG :eek: ..... When I hear this stuff I think about the old "an eye for an eye" standard... or in this case "both arms for both arms". :mad: ... sorry... Now I'm steamed up!!!! :mad: .... my prayers are with that little one...

I saw that on CNN this morning... I can't fathom someone doing that to a child. I currently have the pleasure of the company of my 2 year old grandson four days a week. It is certainly a sad sad statement about the mental health of a person who could do such a thing :confused:

Prayers for the father and the two sisters (6 and 9). Mercifully, neither one had to see the carnage...

Back