I'm Back Baby!

whats up Mangs and Mangos?!

well after 2400ish grueling miles through some of the most boring scenery this great nation has to offer, moving 2 entire households with my elderly mother in law in tow and (not to mention the cabbage on I84) we made it to Beautiful Eugene Orgeon!!!

I just about couldnt be happier to be back home after 38 months, 1 week and 4 days in central IL. AND THE WEATHER IS AMAZING!!!! I had to start working 2 days after I got here and still havent really unpacked, this is my first day off since the 8th, but just got my interwebs hooked up and needed to get my Horton Forum Fix...

obviously, I'm effin Great!,, So, Hows all yall?

FOID card got cut up the day I got here,, count on that. cant hardley wait for the next gun show. we even got a Cabeles in town since I moved away. life is sweet.

@ Plucker,, thanks man, but its actually my old job. boss found out I was movin back to town and he hired me up fore I could scream! lol, its actually a pretty easy job, property management and such. It really couldnt have worked out better for me. like i said,, life is sweet.

Braveheart-7.jpg

Congrats on your successful return to it,,, ;)

whats up Mangs and Mangos?!

well after 2400ish grueling miles through some of the most boring scenery this great nation has to offer, moving 2 entire households with my elderly mother in law in tow and (not to mention the cabbage on I84) we made it to Beautiful Eugene Orgeon!!!

Boring scenery? You sure your in Oregon? :p

Boring scenery? You sure your in Oregon? :p

the Oregon scenery was pretty breathtaking, what I meant by boring was the 1500 miles or so we spent on I80 going west through Iowa, Nebraska, and Wyoming. by Utah we started getting some scenery tho, then it was all mountains.

... and yes,,, FREEDOM is def the feeling!!

You're welcome.

If you're all settled in, you can break out a Horton knife and prepare some protein for the grill!

And don't forget the Barley Pop.

Back in the 70's i had an uncle who lived in Zion IL. He had a little Hi Standard 22 pistol he kept in his house. He worried all the time about the cops kicking his door down and hauling him off to jail that he brought it to my father here in TN and sold it to him. Crazy gun laws.................

Back then there was a flea market where everyone traded guns and stuff. My dad carried my uncle and he was amazed at all the people wearing and carrying firearms. He said it looked like the old west................my how times have changed.....

Mr Night, I was waiting, on my front porch, for you to pick me up and take me with.:D Congrats man, that is beautiful country.

Back