I'm guessing there is no such thing as a Plus scale for the Executive/Ambassador size knives?

The Toothpick is .065” thick. The Tweezers are .068” thick. The Pen is .091” thick. The thickness of the Executive scales probably would not handle the extra thickness of the Pen.

The Toothpick is .065” thick. The Tweezers are .068” thick. The Pen is .091” thick. The thickness of the Executive scales probably would not handle the extra thickness of the Pen.
Ah, interesting. Thanks for that. I ended up buying the Victorinox parts kit (their box that has pens, mini-screwdrivers, split rings, toothpicks, tweezers, etc). I figured it I wanted an emergency pen, I'd put a little refill in my wallet.

iu

One of these could fit in your wallet.View attachment 1387000
I've given those serious thought before but there's nothing there save for the pen and that quad screwdriver (something I almost never need) that I don't already have between my Executive, credit card Fresnel lens in my walelt, and phone (light). Still, they are really cool and I'm a sucker for gadgets so never say never. ;) Also, my wallet is a Bosca credit card/ID wallet and pretty small as I prefer front pocket carry. With this wallet, I'm out of room for any thick credit card tools.

What is the thickness of Minichamp retractable pen? The same?

I had one of those, but gave it away. I don’t think the refill was long enough to hang on to.

I solved my problem by buying the Victorinox replacement parts kit. Yeah, it was $40 shipped but I have more parts now than I'll ever need. It came with two pens for the 91mm knives, 4 for the SwissCard, and 4-6 for the retractable pens. I put one of the SwissCard pens in my wallet and it will work in a pinch. The only difference between the SwissCard and 91mm knife pen is the gray plastic tip. One is rounded to follow the scales of the knife and the other has flat sides.

Back