I'm here....let's Chat

Greymoor,
I asked for a shipping update today but didn't get a firm answer either. It shouldn't be much longer though. A lot of BR's shipped on Saturday...hopefully soon. I'll be in touch when I know more

Sorry :(

I wish that you could make a bandicoot with a DT Nub on the end. That would be unique.

Eric
I was doing pretty good until the sheath arrived. Now the thing's calling to me talking about being unfulfilled or something :D

Ed
The sheath is pretty sharp. Mike does good work.

I will find a picture. essentially it is a rounded nub on a post that allows pressure point grips and/or striking. They make them for the small mag lites mostly, but I thought it would be an interesting alternative to a skull crusher.

Originally posted by Ed T
I will find a picture. essentially it is a rounded nub on a post that allows pressure point grips and/or striking. They make them for the small mag lites mostly, but I thought it would be an interesting alternative to a skull crusher.

Ed,
I know what it is now. I've just never heard it called this before.

Maybe it is a possibility ;):D:D

I just heard from Mike. My sheath for the HR os done and on the way tomorrow. It looks excellent!!
I will try to resize the picture and post it!

I was wondering Eric. Do some of the guys who make the Busse knives work overtime to make the SwampRat knives or is there a dedicated crew? How does the logistics of sharing the work space work out?

Just Nosey I guess. . . :D

Sharing the workspace has worked great. The only problem we have is sometimes Jerry won't leave the shop ;):D:D

Eric,
Yeah I know I just made it up! Now you guy need to make one up, the knife that is. :D

Nick

:D How is it going Eric, thanks again for the lcc you described it perfectly. :( Still sitting here crying about my BR but a sixteen year old is still jumping and high fifing about his just got back from throwing darts, late again!

Gundy!! You are being awful quiet. Stay where we can see you. . . None of that sneaking around! :D

Originally posted by Greymoor
Gundy!! You are being awful quiet. Stay where we can see you. . . None of that sneaking around! :D

What!? I aint doin nuttin! ;)

I am here, just reading, cropping some pics, that sort of thing....:D

Originally posted by Greymoor

Yeah, that worries you too huh?

I never know what to think when Gundy isn't talking ;):D:D

Back