I'm here...let's Chat

Originally posted by Zal
Now we're getting somewhere. Care to elaborate? ;)

Not much....but we will be offering some things we haven't done before and some things we haven't ever discussed publicly before.

Of course we will have some of the "old" favorites also :D:D

Originally posted by Darkjedi2
Sorry I did not see your reply Zal.

I have a SSSSLLLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWWW dial-up.

'ats okay. I too was a dial-up user, once. I feel your pain.

Originally posted by Eric Isaacson
Of course we will have some of the "old" favorites also :D:D

Old as in standard BM, NO, SH, or old as in discontinued?

Where's the giddy with excitement emoticon when you need it? ;)

I'm gonna call it a night, gents...I need to rest up for tomorrow's Rodent Wars :grumpy:. I'll check in from the office tomorrow to see if Eric released any juicy tidbits...

Originally posted by Zal
Old as in standard BM, NO, SH, or old as in discontinued?

Well, since those are Busses I don't know what they will have

We (Swamp Rat) will have some of the "old" as in introduced last year, BR, CT, HR, Coot etc (hopefully we will have all the regular line)

Here is a question...how many different models are going to Blade this year?

DJ,

Probably more than we had last year ;):D:D

Jim,
Good luck see you later

Busse, Swamp Rat, I'm still confused. Where am I again?

*whaps himself*

Yeahhhh, it's been a long day. I know I'm on the SR forum.

Originally posted by mschwoeb
Ahemm, how are the INFICoots coming, or...

Wheres mine!

We filled some more orders last week. We are going as fast as we can and still trying to keep up with other orders. Thanks for your patience and don't worry we haven't forgotten about you (or anyone else)

:D:D

That brings up an interesting point. I really want a CT, and I'd really like it in desert tan, but I'm really reluctant to spend money before blade. Do you suppose you'll bring the desert tan rats to Blade?

I know you Rats are going to have different colored rats for Blade?

Probably not any different than you have already seen. We really like the current colors we have, unless I get my daughters paints out and come up with some new color scheme ;):D:D

Zal,
Currently I don't know exactly what we will have for sale at Blade. Once it gets closer I should have some idea.

DJ,
;):p

Originally posted by Eric Isaacson
Probably not any different than you have already seen. We really like the current colors we have, unless I get my daughters paints out and come up with some new color scheme ;):D:D

Aw. I was really hoping to pick up a Hawaiian print rat to match my shirts. :D :D

This is for all of you who are waiting for your INFIcoots.

They are an excellent little EDC blade. I have used mine to rip apart wood pallets and cut up a lot of cardboard. This brown coating is really impressive. I have not seen any smoothing on the coating.

Originally posted by Zal
Aw. I was really hoping to pick up a Hawaiian print rat to match my shirts. :D :D

I thought maybe a pink one with a blue blade, or better yet a special blade made especially for the reporters in Iraq that wear those blue vests. We could make an all blue knife for them ;):D:D

Back