I'm here.....

Do you mean what is the Steel? Or what type of products?

If you mean the steel it is a great steel that has been used for a long time in knives. You might want to do a search on the steel to get some more in depth info

:D:D

Well, its been a few weeks(maybe even two:p ) since I asked, but how bout my poor little InfiCoot?

D2 is very wear resistant and holds an edge well. It's also a bear to work with for the same reasons.

You still here E?

No pics on the D2 blades....yet ;)

Yes, it is a very wear resistant steel, great for smaller knives (up to 4-5") We have great things planned :D:D

mschwoeb,
I'll try to give you an update offline later this week.

Thanks

:D:D

Damn, it was worth a try.
Maybe you can answer this: When is the Mini Spec Ops scheduled for release?
*Fingers Crossed*

It works for Jerry so maybe I'll give it a try.....

about 2 weeks ;):p

Seriously, hopefully soon after Blade show. We really fell behind on a lot of our plans trying to keep up with the orders from the war and maintain our regular schedule. Hopefully we will be able to get onto the new stuff soon :D:D

Come on eric give us something new. 80,000 lbs of D2 is going to make a lot of knives. :eek:

Nick

Nick
You can see them at Blade ;) :D

Ok I'll give you something they will be made out of D2, they will be available to check out at Blade and they will be made out of D2 (see I gave you 3 things ;) :p )

Remember since I've been hanging out with Jerry more, my 2 weeks is "Jerry time" 2 weeks ;):p

BTW, if you figure out the formula to determine the actual amount of time that will be in "Jerry time" let me know :D:D

It's a little slow here tonight.

Unless someone has something specific I'm going to call it a night in about 5 minutes :D

I'm logging off.

Thanks for stopping by tonight.

I won't be able to do the "chat" next Monday so see you in 2 weeks if not sooner ;):D:D

New T-shirt slogan,,,,,,,,

Rats!
We can't do math so good, but if you complain we can just hack off some of your fingers until the numbers work out. :rolleyes:

Seriously, though. Creativity is a good thing. It produces lots of great knives that can only be obtained by creatively ransacking Eric's vault. :p

Looking forward to the show at Blade!

Back