Im looking for a trade aswell new bark river sts-5

bacustomknives

FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER
POSSIBLE TRADE FOR A NEW UNUSED FOX RIVER ,AND SOME BOOT OR A STS 3 :thumbup:

I JUST RECEIVED THIS NEW BARKIE,IT IS MINT UNUSED NIB, STS-5 MODEL A TAD LARGER THAN WHAT I PLANNED IM SELLING AT A LOSS ON MY PART,ITS A KILLER KNIFE IN MIL SPEC CAMO WITH KYDEX SHEATH,IT HAS NEVER BEEN IN THE SHEATH ONLY TOOK OUT OF PACKING FOR PICS
ASKING $200.00 TO YOUR DOOR
PAYPAL PREFERRED - BACUSTOMKNIVES@YAHOO.COM
SPECS FROM MAKER
STS 5 Black Blade - Mil Spec Camo
Overall Length: 10.875"Blade Length 4.5"154CM Stainless at 58rcBlade Thickness .270"Interchangeable handle

•Overall Length: 10.875"

•Blade Length 4.5"

•154CM Stainless at 58rc

•Blade Thickness .270"

•Interchangeable handle scales with STS 8

•Deluxe Kydex Sheath included

007-29.jpg

009-25.jpg

004-35.jpg

002-38.jpg

That's a smoking deal bro, I was seriously tempted, but if I buy anything else my wife is going to put my nuts in a jar.

Ok Bill, I'll buy this from you, BUT, you have to promise to take a custom order from me for white micarta with toxic green liners? Please?

Oh good god XxdrpxX! That would look pretty sweet though:)

I can't help it, he did the white micarta and its all I dream about lol. But seriously it would look awesome huh. It would without a doubt become my edc.

what do you want so i can figure you up a price on the custom? do you want me to mark this sold

I can't help it, he did the white micarta and its all I dream about lol. But seriously it would look awesome huh. It would without a doubt become my edc.

I'm not a fan of micarta, but I almost bought that one myself. It looked outstanding!

Wilson this one should be freaking awesome. The anticipation is killing me. I like the natural wood, don't get me wrong, but this is just a look that's Gunna rock.

Back