I'm still waiting

JohnDF

Gold Member
I'm still waiting... for Spyderco to develop a Delica 5.
Put in a real forward finger choil and upgrade the base steel.
Nothing they make beats the Delica for pocket-ability and size, as far as I'm concerned.

winnerone23

Gold Member
You don't have to wait.. You can have the Best Delica scales, Ever!
Everything you want. Boomer52 Lil Para Delica scales. (Grind mod)..
Cheap, fantastic and you can put them on Any Delica steel you want.

Now.. a Delica sized, with a choil and compression lock.. Would be saaweeet..

Basically a narrower, thinner, Para 3.. Which is what the Boomer52 scale's give ya, on the Delica. Minus the compression lock.

Sal Glesser

Hi JohnDF,

We're probably a ways off for a Delica 5. Most Delica customers aren't into the finger choils. A Compression lock on a Delica might not be well received because the model has developed a large audience of the past 30 years, and the back-lock and muscle memory carry's a lot of history.

sal

JohnDF

Gold Member
Hi JohnDF,

We're probably a ways off for a Delica 5. Most Delica customers aren't into the finger choils. A Compression lock on a Delica might not be well received because the model has developed a large audience of the past 30 years, and the back-lock and muscle memory carry's a lot of history.

sal
Thanks for answering Sal. :)
I guess a Sprint with upgraded steel will be the closest I can come for a while then.
I agree about the back lock, it is part of why I'm so fond of the model. That and the shape and thinness. :cool::thumbsup:

pcguy23

Gold Member
Thanks for answering Sal. :)
I guess a Sprint with upgraded steel will be the closest I can come for a while then.
I agree about the back lock, it is part of why I'm so fond of the model. That and the shape and thinness. :cool::thumbsup:

60jUYkp.jpg

Sprint with better steel?
how about 20cv and gorgeous zome scales?

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC