1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Image thread. Put images here!

Discussion in 'Scott Solar - Cerakote - Wicked Edge' started by shotgunner, Nov 27, 2011.

1. shotgunner

shotgunner

May 19, 2010
    I thought I would start a thread for images of your WEP systems, setups, in use, results whatever it is related to WEPS you want to share.

I'll start:

Below is my homemade hardwood plywood base. I installed a series of aluminum rods at 15° angle to store my stones on. I also added a simple drawer pull for a handle on the “top” edge. Seen in this image is the system hanging on the wall by the handle in my workshop.

[​IMG]

I am anxious to see images from my many local clients!

2. shotgunner

shotgunner

May 19, 2010
    I just realized my kit looks a little dirty. Take that as proof I use it! At least the wood looks nice. Mark @BurlSource will approve! lol

I have made well over 100 blades shaving sharp with the system and still going strong. I may have to replace my 800-1000 stones in another 50-100 blades but the rest look untouched. Not bad at all.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011