Imgur issues

Jsega51

Gold Member
I seem to get this quite often after uploading pics to Imgur and trying to post them in threads. Not sure why this happens or how to fix it, anyone have the same thing happening? Sometimes I have to delete the image and upload it back into Imgur several times before it will let me paste the code here.

74D71125-26BC-4FBC-9C0C-AFFF4FAF2C6E.png

Theres an arrow that allows you to copy the IMG code. Im using the app on my iPhone/iPad.
If it already has the IMG tags in brackets, you can just paste that into the reply box (without using the little image icon thing). If you paste it with the tags into the picture icon thing, that might be the problem.

kreole kreole , below is the link that gets copied for the image in the Imgur app. It’s not the IMG type code like I though, rather it’s a web style address. Directly posting it in the reply box worked in a way, it also works using the picture icon and pasting it into the spot for the link which is usually how I do it, I just get the error sometimes.

“https://i.imgur.com/ROg0qDe.jpg”

ROg0qDe.jpg

Last edited:
There’s something else I just found that seems to work to prevent this issue. When clicking the curved arrow in the Imgur app, it gives the option to “Copy Link”, which is what I’ve been doing, most times it works with no error.

When long pressing on the picture it brings up more options, using the “Copy Post Link” worked fine so this may be the way I try to do it for a while.

38733277-6E15-4F41-BE1B-5AE25C6FD437.jpeg

Is imgur.com having trouble? I haven't been able to access the site for a couple of days (hadn't tried for quite a while before that).

Back