Impinda Review by an Average Guy

After a few days with my Impinda I am loving this Chris Reeve slip joint! It feels solid in the hand, after a good clean and lube opens smoothly and shuts beautifully. I appreciate the quality of the knife and the fact it is a good complement to my Sebebza 21 and 31's. Great work on this one Chris Reeve Knives!

After a few days with my Impinda I am loving this Chris Reeve slip joint! It feels solid in the hand, after a good clean and lube opens smoothly and shuts beautifully. I appreciate the quality of the knife and the fact it is a good complement to my Sebebza 21 and 31's. Great work on this one Chris Reeve Knives!
I think the best part of the Impinda is that it is like wine, and will get better with age. Because it is a slip joint, that age can be very very long before it is non functional. In fact, we have seen that the slip joint mechanism even when using pins can survive hundreds of years (with proper upkeep and avoiding abuse). I think I can say without a doubt, that the Impinda is going to outlast you and maybe even your grandkids. However by then we might all be using lightsabers as pocket knives :)

I used my Impinda today to cut up a dozen large boxes into one-foot squares for recycling. Thought it might need sharpening but still razor sharp. Great heat treating and nothing wrong with S35VN !!!

I used my Impinda today to cut up a dozen large boxes into one-foot squares for recycling. Thought it might need sharpening but still razor sharp. Great heat treating and nothing wrong with S35VN !!!
You are right, but when they release the Impinda in Magnacut I will be poorer :)

Slice,
Thanks for your efforts in creating this superb review. I think CRK owes you a cut of their Impinda sales; you've done a lot to advance understanding of that model and how it compares to their other offerings. I thought I had all the CRKs I needed/wanted, but after reviewing your piece I may start the search for my next CRK.

Well done - professionally well done.
Allan

Slice,
Thanks for your efforts in creating this superb review. I think CRK owes you a cut of their Impinda sales; you've done a lot to advance understanding of that model and how it compares to their other offerings. I thought I had all the CRKs I needed/wanted, but after reviewing your piece I may start the search for my next CRK.

Well done - professionally well done.
Allan
Thank you! I just wanted to say how I felt about it. Seems like a lot of reviews on the Impinda (especially from the YouTube side) are negative. I will be making a small sebenza insingo in magnacut review fairly soon.

Back