Impinda

for all the folks who bought the impinda at blade show, would you buy it again? Really like the design,length of blade,and the pocket clip. But the price? Just a little insight.

Haven’t gotten mine yet, but who cares about price right? You know that you can always flip it for a measly $15-$50 loss.:)

My observation is that some were turned over right after Blade, but they seem to have good homes now. They rarely are up for sale.
I ordered mine from the factory and have some wait left.
There is some info on the forum -a thread or 2

for all the folks who bought the impinda at blade show, would you buy it again? Really like the design,length of blade,and the pocket clip. But the price? Just a little insight.

Haven't gotten to even handle one, but based on my other CRK purchases, yeah, I'd buy it more than once.
It seems that most always bring up the price of it. That's easy, if you think it's over priced, don't buy it. IMO, typically, if someone buys what they feel is an over priced knife, they wind up selling it because the price keeps gnawing at them and they don't enjoy it. Case in point, the Ti Lock was discontinued. Some bitched about the price. Now, they bring more than the selling price. Go figure.o_O

Back