IMPORTANT Cupidganzaaaa Info. . . . Must Read!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Busse

[ ] Many of the customs being offered have natural handle materials. Your handles may vary slightly or greatly from the pics shown if you do not receive the exact knife pictured.

[ ] EMERGENCY BACK-UP/PASS OUT Plan!!!!!. . . If the forums shut down or I pass out and am unable to post, or you can not get on to see whether or not the "GO" Button has been posted, we are implementing an emergency back-up plan that consists of an automatic "GO" at 9:55 pm Eastern!. . . Your email can not be marked any earlier than 9:55 pm eastern unless I am able to post the "GO" button before that time. . . . If the automatic "GO" is used then ALL EMAILS MARKED 9:54 pm or earlier will be put at the end of the line!!!!. . . So, be careful not to jump the gun boys!!!

[ ] DO NOT CALL AMY-0 or Kendra or Kathy or Laura, to check on your status. . . AMY-0 and the other girls in the office will be buried until next Saturday and will, most likely, not be able send any notification emails out until the following Monday FEBRUARY 18th!!!. . . So please be patient or do what I'm gonna do and stay hammered for the next 8 days. . . :thumbup:

[ ] Anyone drunker than me by midnight will get a $100.00 shop credit!. . . Good luck proving it!!! :D

[ ] Good Luck HOGs!!!

Let's Drink!!!! :thumbup:

Jerry
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back