Importing C.S. Espada Large to Canada?

Hey all! Just wondering if any of you have any experience importing an Espada Large or folding knives of a similar size into Canada. I'm wanting to get one from blade hq as I can't find a Canadian retailer online that has an s35vn model but with the recent rule changes in regards to the import of folders I am unsure whether or not it will get passed customs as it is a bit hit or miss as far as which knives make it in. Thanks for your time!

I would contact a canadian retailer and see what they say about getting one. It would be a pretty big risk.

Espada is completely legal, large or XL.
The folding knives with importation issues are assisted opening.
Should be just fine.

Espada is completely legal, large or XL.
The folding knives with importation issues are assisted opening.
Should be just fine.
Heavy blades are easier to flick without using a thumbstud (although my understanding was that helping with the thumb was allowed in the test) The wording is any knife that can be opened by centripetal force. Lots of info on past cases in the Canadian subforum. The Espada is legal in country, it may not be allowed for import. CBSA and RCMP use different rulebooks.

Check Blades Canada in Vancouver. Best knife shop I’ve found in Canada. Huge CS inventory. I’ve purchased the large and XL espada from them. TOP NOTCH

Back