Improved look for the low rider clips I make

STR

Knifemaker/Moderator
Thanks to the new small wheel attatchment on my KMG grinder I can get a little better shaping done now than I used to be able to muster in the same time with my dremmel.

I thought this new look was worth some opinions since it was one of the more frequently made clips of the low riders I offer and since I get so many BenchMade knives using this clip and many Spyderco knives using a very similar clip pattern like this one used on the 804 and like seen on the Griptilians, and HK 34 as well as Spyderco Calypso Jr, Ocelot, Manix and Mini Manix and many others that this same clip would pretty much go right on I figured it was worth its own new topic.

I like it a lot better with the curves and better look but give me your thoughts.

STR

This is my knife and THAT LOOKS GREAT! Steve you have a great talent and I want to THANK YOU! I cant wait to get it and show it off to everyone! He only had this for 1 day and it is already done! You dont get that good of service ANYWHERE! THANK YOU! Kevin:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Steve is the man. I can only hope that I will have the chance to have that much fun and make a little money while doing it some day.

Enjoy the new look!

Steve, I got it today and it is AWESOME! If you have an AFCK this clip makes a BIG DIFFERENCE in how it carrys and you did a GREAT JOB in centering the blade too. If you have not tried one of Steve's low rider clips NOW IS THE TIME! The new look is GREAT! THANK YOU STEVE! Kevin:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks Kevin. Glad you are happy. Thats the goal round here. :thumbup:

STR

Back