Impulse question

Is the Impulse still going to hit the market in July?? Just wondering. Thanks.

Blades

David plans to be shipping in a few weeks. It may take a couple weeks more to fill the distribution pipe line. So late July or early August is a good bet. I am sure David or Rob will clarify.

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
www.wowinc.com

The Impulse is still on schedule for July but the exact ship date has not yet been confirmed. Stay tuned, as soon as we have a delivery confirmation I'll let you know.

------------------
Sincerely,
Outdoor Edge Cutlery Corp.

David Bloch,
President

so now any chance of an Impulse fixed blade based on Darrel's newest creation??
Aaron

------------------
amacks@nist.gov
Don't forget to pay your taxes...they eventually become my knives:)

To Amacks:

I make it a rule to never say never. To answer your question, I have talked to Darrel about his new fixed blade Impulse and it sounds very interesting. I expect to receive one soon to review. From a production standpoint it takes a minimum of one year from when a production design is finalized until you complete the first production knives. We expect to receive the 4" blade Impulse next month and the 3" Impulse in Spring of 2000. If all goes well the Outdoor Edge Apogee framelock version should become available soon after.

As far as the fixed blade Impulse, it is open for consideration however no decision has yet been made for a production version. As always your comments on a production version of this knife are welcome.

Thank you for your attention.

------------------
Sincerely,
Outdoor Edge Cutlery Corp.

David Bloch,
President

Back