In Development... [UPDATE: They're here!]

As a note, emailing stuff like this to sales@baryonyxknife.com would probably be a better way of checking in about stuff like this. ;)

Sorry Boss, LOL we had been watching this thread so long that I just kinda came to think of it as the place to converse about stuff like this.....never even occurred to me to use the email LOL.... I get so single track minded since the accident, didn't mean to be a problem or cause issues....

my apologies.

No apology needed! It's just organizationally easier on my end. We've currently got something like 260 outstanding orders at the moment, so it's a bit hectic here trying to fill them all, and anything that simplifies things for me goes a long way. :D

Doesn't that take the fun out of getting it dirty and gnarly? :p

Strangely enough, the fun level remains fully intact. It's gonna get hit with some grinder power...

JiQwrhq.gif

Just got mine- a day early- I can't fanboy enough about this thing. This is crazy sharp. I love the garden hose idea, I've tossed enough of them to really enjoy the vengeance factor of seeing one forced into further use. I found the little freebie too, and nope, I ain't telling what it is, either. :D I'm glad for the box because until the sheaths become available I really don't have anywhere I feel is safe enough to keep the "kingfisher elongated razor" besides the box!

Just got mine- a day early- I can't fanboy enough about this thing. This is crazy sharp. I love the garden hose idea, I've tossed enough of them to really enjoy the vengeance factor of seeing one forced into further use. I found the little freebie too, and nope, I ain't telling what it is, either. :D I'm glad for the box because until the sheaths become available I really don't have anywhere I feel is safe enough to keep the "kingfisher elongated razor" besides the box!

That's great to hear. I paid for the extra treatment to get it as sharp as possible and save me the trouble. Sounds like they are deliverin!

Last edited:
Got my pair today. I delayed them to add a Mora to my order and save on shipping.

Dang! These things are SHARP! FortyTwoBlades must be touching them up at Baryonyx Knife. I can't imagine they shipped from the maker like this. They are straight. The scales are well fit. They're everything you don't expect in a machete. I'm impressed.

Kingfishers.jpg

Yessir--I do all the Special Grade edge work on 'em. The factory grind is nearly brought to an apex, but left just shy of it, on purpose. Makes sending them overseas easier for some folks, and for people in states that prohibit double edges. :D

I can't find a way to check on my order on the site. Is there one?

There isn't one on the website, but we're currently working through orders from May 26th. The first several days they went up for preorder is when the largest volume of them sold, so even though it seems like that's quite a way back, once we get through that mountain of orders we'll be moving through the rest of the calendar a lot more rapidly.

There isn't one on the website, but we're currently working through orders from May 26th. The first several days they went up for preorder is when the largest volume of them sold, so even though it seems like that's quite a way back, once we get through that mountain of orders we'll be moving through the rest of the calendar a lot more rapidly.
Oh okay. That's like 6 days away from my order :p Sent you guys an email regarding change of shipping address as well btw.

Can we have an update please.? I've emailed you a lil after Thanksgiving and have heard nothing. I know you are trying to get the orders out. I placed the order on the 27th and you last said you are working on orders thru the 26th. Where are you now?

Thanks

I'm currently working on orders from the 26th still. It was a huge volume of orders on that particular day, but we're almost through it now, and onto the next. If you were responding to the order confirmation email, those go to an unmonitored inbox. I've responded to all inquiries that have come into sales@baryonyxknife.com -- gotta' make sure the message is being sent to our listed email address. :)

My email went to the address you specify earlier in the thread.
I'm currently working on orders from the 26th still. It was a huge volume of orders on that particular day, but we're almost through it now, and onto the next. If you were responding to the order confirmation email, those go to an unmonitored inbox. I've responded to all inquiries that have come into sales@baryonyxknife.com -- gotta' make sure the message is being sent to our listed email address. :)

My email went to the address you specify earlier in the thread.

I think the internet may have eaten it! :eek: Do me a favor and try re-sending it! Our business email client did get updated a little while back and I think that may account for it not having gotten through, apparently.l

Back