In hand shot of a BRKT Little Creek?

if you go to the fox river magnum passaround thread and watch bretts video, i recall him holding the little creek for a bit. it looks like an awsome knife.

It's a little bit smaller than the Mini-Northstar. Actually, it is almost 2 inches smaller... I like the Mini-Northstar better though, I prefer stainless over carbon for small blades. And BRKT's HT on their stainless steel is superb.

mnsbrngrnmplmpl0.jpg

Thanks, everyone, for your input.

Wow, I never expected it would be that small. Jeff, you're not a giant, right?

Doc

As much as I like my Mini Canadian, I think I might prefer a Little Creek as a pocket fixed blade. It seems to have a bit more usable cutting edge, while at the same time being even more compact.

Doc

Doc,

I wear an XL glove, but this knife is still a good fit for me. My two favorite BRKT's are the LC and Mini NS.

Jeff

Doc

Don't let it fool you, Doc. For all its dimunitive, cutsie appeal, it really is one solid and useful little chunk of knife.

Thanks Andy. I don't know why, but that's how I thought the Little Creek would look.

Seeing the Woodland Special in your hand makes me think I want one, but then again, I want to see how the Gunny measures up, and then, of course, there's the........................... :(

BTW, Andy, how do you like the Woodland?

Doc

I am considering the same two knives the little creek's size does make one have a little concern if not being able to handle before purchase.The woodland looks to be more of a user friendly knife.Do any of you guy's have a sharpshooter pocket sheath,and tried the woodland for fit?Also what do think about the I M P?

I've looking at the IMP for a knife a little bigger than a Little Creek but not as big as a Woodland Special. It looks like it is about the same handle size but a shorter blade as the Woodland Special. My concern is that it is .170 thick, same as a Fox River and Aurora. Seems like it will be heavy like a Busse Game Warden, rather than a petit knife.

Woodland Special was my first Bark River - does the job of a big knife in a relatively small package. Excellent knife.