1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

In the shop 12/12/2011

Discussion in 'Art In Stone' started by Redrummd, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Redrummd

Redrummd Moderator Moderator

May 21, 2007
    I think when I have my camera in the shop I will try to remember to take a few photos of whatever seems to be of interest for the day. I will probably usually use thumbnails for these threads to save load time and seerver space.

So here is the first of these posts - In keeping with the Dinosaur theme here is what is on the workbench today.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  2. Redrummd

Redrummd Moderator Moderator

May 21, 2007
    I should add and here is what is on the floor. :) The fearless heater guards on full alert! :D

Beware all pant leg cuffs - The little un' will get them even if she is waggin' her tail at you and smiling after giving her a cookie. ;) Lance has been there and done that a few times.

Attached Files:

3. testdw

testdw

Feb 3, 2011
    Michael,

Looks like some very promising rare stones.

Dennis

4. hohenstreetroa

hohenstreetroa Gold Member Gold Member

May 22, 2010
    The heater guard dogs are awesome & I can verify that Ginger loves pant leg cuffs! Mike, I am glad you are able to share these glimpses of the shop & at least some of the process steps involved in crafting one of your stone works of art. Maybe one of your threads can follow one specific knife from start to finish - THAT... would be cool! As many times as I have visited, I would still love to see all the steps involved.
    Would anyone else out there want to see it too?????