1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

In the shop 12/15/2015 - Now able to use lockback Buck 112's (Rangers)

Discussion in 'Art In Stone' started by Redrummd, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Redrummd

Redrummd

May 21, 2007
    Since I have finished with the Show for this year and decided to not do any summer shows, I have time to do some things I have wanted to try for a long time. I have been keeping all of my nearly work out diamond sanding wheels as the edges are usually the last part that gets worn off. I have been experimenting with ABUSING these wheels to do curves such as that needed to sand stone up into the curve on a Buck 112 Ranger. This is exactly what is needed as it is working perfectly!

So, here are some photos of a batch of Dinosaur Gem Bone knives I am ready to photograph and sell and the layouts I am preparing for the next group which will be Case Peanuts and another Buck 112.

Attached Files:

2. Redrummd

Redrummd

May 21, 2007

Attached Files: