• Spring cleaning sale: I've reduced prices on the BladeForums.com Logo Tshirts and PVC patches to move these out of here! We're down to sizes Large & XL on the shirts, but have plenty of every colorway left on the patches. Get them before they are gone! https://www.bladeforums.com/help/bfcmerch/
  • The search engine is not working correctly. We are aware of the problem and are working on a solution. Thank you for your patience.
  • I've implemented new password tools to try and cut down on the number of people getting their profiles compromised by reusing the same passwords that they have used elsewhere. If you are using a password that has been exposed in a data breach and is listed on haveibeenpwned.com you will get a notification to change it the next time you log in. When you choose a new password it will show you the strength; you will need a "Medium" strength or higher password for here, 8 characters or more in length.

Thanks for your support!

In the shop 12/15/2015 - Now able to use lockback Buck 112's (Rangers)

Since I have finished with the Show for this year and decided to not do any summer shows, I have time to do some things I have wanted to try for a long time. I have been keeping all of my nearly work out diamond sanding wheels as the edges are usually the last part that gets worn off. I have been experimenting with ABUSING these wheels to do curves such as that needed to sand stone up into the curve on a Buck 112 Ranger. This is exactly what is needed as it is working perfectly!

So, here are some photos of a batch of Dinosaur Gem Bone knives I am ready to photograph and sell and the layouts I am preparing for the next group which will be Case Peanuts and another Buck 112.

Attachments

• DSCF0600.jpg
    DSCF0600.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCF0597.jpg
    DSCF0597.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCF0601.jpg
    DSCF0601.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCF0602.jpg
    DSCF0602.jpg